UVOX Redox® triple water purification process assists a natural and healthy habitat for fish, plants and animals.
The UVOX Redox® triple water purification process leads to:
- Absolutely healthy water
- Inactivation of all microorganism (such as bacteria, algae and viruses)
- Protection against all fish, seal and penguin pathogenic germs
- No (filamentous) Algae
- Only limited biofilm on walls and surfaces
- No noxious by-products
- No unpleasant smell or odor
- Oxidation of micro pollutants (e.g. urine, yellow compounds, medicine and pesticides)
- Visibility of the fish at depth
- Advancing the natural Nitrification process
- Increase of the oxygen content
- Minimal maintenance
- Reuse of water
- A sustainable and economical way of water purification
The UVOX Redox POND ® process enables a sustainable and residual free way of water purification for intensive animal husbandry in ponds, aquariums and zoos.
The UVOX Redox POND® system will assist the natural nitrification process and will safeguard the health of the animals by oxidizing many persistent compounds. The disinfection of all microorganisms (bacteria, algae and viruses) and the (advanced) oxidation of micro pollutants, such as urine and pesticides and medicine, will be effectively performed by the triple UVOX Redox® System. The pond water will stay in its natural, residual free from and will be healthy habitat for fish, plants and animals.
The triple UVOX Redox® process combines the oxidizing effect of ozone with the disinfecting effect of ultraviolet light and initiates meanwhile a highly effective advanced oxidation process (AOP) in one single system with one single lamp.